Online Community Building
- Online Community Building
Build an Online Community to Gather Rich Insights
about Your Consumers!
Online market research communities (or MROCs) are closed networks of profiled, opted-in research participants who take part in structured and unstructured qualitative/quantitative research activities. Usually hosted over a short- or long-term basis, a research community is one key way for brands to stay close to their customers across multiple projects.
With market research online community platforms, businesses can reach out to a target audience for almost any online research need. It not only saves you time and money but also helps you in allocating your attention towards an overall strategy development.
Conducting qualitative Or quantitative research online will no longer be a hassle when you have an MROC. In one platform, you get to use your market research online community software to monitor, analyze, engage in discussions, and so much more for getting better insights into the behavior and experience of your consumers.
At Insights Opinions, get the ultimate opportunity to listen to your customers better with an advanced and user-friendly online research platform.
When market research firms talk about research communities, they are of two types.
Having access to these two kinds of communities will help you get a more personal and deeper look into your customer.
- Pop-Up Online Community– These communities are created for a short-term setting for unparalleled customer engagement and deep insights. Most market research companies need these online communities for around a week or 3 months.
- Continuous Online Community– These are long-term communities that can formulate opportunities to enhance customer loyalty among consumers. Get to track the ideas, opinions, and potential behavior changes of your customers towards a product or brand. These communities typically last for somewhere between 6 months to 2 years.
Insights Opinion can help recruit various hard-to-reach target audiences for short- or long-term communities.
- Participants. We use the telephonic and online methodology to recruit participants. Our conversion rate is quite high as we use a dual methodology.
- We also offer post recruitment support to ensure active participation for long-term basis communities.
- We can recruit participants in more than 90 countries and cover 60 foreign languages.
- We have native as well as bilingual language capabilities to recruit respondents in their local language.
- We have successfully delivered more than 1000 recruitment projects for MROCs.