- Case Study
- Automative Industry
With our help the client flawlessly converted the old survey to new survey system,allowing dealers,field personnel,and corporate users to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the dealer body,giving them the insight they desired to build intiatives aimed at improving services.
Insights Opinion’s Survey Audits helps you to:
A Luxury Automobile Manufacturer
To redesign clients’ customer satisfaction survey, which can lead to enhance the image of the company, providing them use data and insight
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research among its existing client base to understand them in terms of their characteristics, behavior, and attitudes towards the auto manufacture’s luxury brand.
- Researchers designed a survey that updated the quantity and quality of customer data gathered from service and sales transactions.
- We conducted in-depth interviews of approximately 30 minutes among its customers
- We Provided ongoing consultation on design, operations, and analytic issues while working in a collaborative manner with active members of the client team. We ensure the comparability of results between all region data and seamless integration of the data into the analysis.
- The research was conducted in 6 countries Philippines, Thailand, Japan, China, Singapore, and Taiwan.
- The Sample size was 1000
- Assistance was provided for questionnaire translation, localization, survey programming, sampling, and respondent’s honorarium management.
- Deployed a specialist team of experienced interviewers to capture the quality information from the respondents.
- Time Frame: 6 weeks
- Interview transcripts were delivered in word format to ensure the quality of results.
- Region-wise reporting and analysis were presented in a PowerPoint presentation for the key.
With our help the client flawlessly converted the old survey to a new survey system, allowing dealers, field personnel, and corporate users to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the dealer body, giving them the insight they desired to build initiatives aimed at improving services.